Image Image Image Image Image
Scroll to Top

To Top

Our history

We were born as pastry masters and, in some ways, we still are. Our founders, the Flamigni brothers Armando, Lieto and Aurelio, opened a pastry and coffee shop in Saffi Square in Forlì in 1930. A few years later they had already opened other shops in nearby towns and almost all travelers coming from the North to the Adriatic coast were stopping by. What were the secrets of such a success? A touch of discipline and the choice of the best ingredients. To say it in one word: quality! In the seventies, inspired by Marco Buli, son-in-law of one of the founders, we started focusing on production. Volumes increased, but we kept care and attention to production process unchanged. Nougat, in all its variant, became the flagship product in our range. Later we enriched our range thanks to a love story. Love for a great Italian specialty: Panettone. Since it has always been our will to do things in the right way, we opened a new production facility in the Langhe region, in collaboration with Antonio Fava, local artisan baker. Today the protagonists of our company are: Marco Buli, his daughter Renata, responsible for foreign markets and selection and design of packaging, and his son Massimo, responsible for sales and marketing. We have two plants: one in Forlì and one in Rodello d’Alba. In Forlì we produce nougat and biscuits. Pierluigi Bergamaschi is responsible for nougat production for which we still use traditional machines with copper containers. Our biscuits range is produced following traditional processes under the supervision of Roberto Ravaioli. In our plant in Piedmont, Ivan Cavallo, a skilled young man who learned his job inside the company, is responsible for yeast, while general supervision belongs to Antonio Fava.

In Flamigni we believes in innovation, but just when it involves an improvement.
Flamigni Pastry in Piazza Saffi in Forlì