Quality and Elegance since 1930

  • Our history


    We were born as pastry masters and, in some ways, we still are. Our founders, the Flamigni brothers Armando, Lieto and Aurelio, opened a pastry and coffee shop in Saffi Square in Forlì in 1930. A few years later they had already opened other shops in nearby towns and almost all travelers coming from the North to the Adriatic coast were stopping by. What were the secrets of such a success? A touch of discipline and the choice of the best ingredients. To say it in one word: quality! In the seventies, inspired by Marco Buli, son-in-law of one of the founders, we started focusing on production. Volumes increased, but we kept care and attention to production process unchanged. Nougat, in all its variant, became the flagship product in our range. Later we enriched our range thanks to a love story. Love for a great Italian specialty: Panettone.  Today the protagonists of our company are: Marco Buli, his daughter Renata, responsible for foreign markets and selection and design of packaging, and his son Massimo, responsible for sales and marketing. We have a plant in Forlì.


    "In Flamigni we believes in innovation, but just when it involves an improvement."

    M. Buli